Jack Dorsey has been running two tech heavyweights: Twitter and Square. He didn’t complete college, and has the belief regarding ideas to “get it out of your head and start working on it”. His further belief is to start a company to to help solve problems in the world.
Jack learns from mistakes and he learns at the pace that he needed to learn
He professes that “I Never Wanted to Be an Entrepreneur”. Rather, his beliefs are to:
- Pick a movement, pick a revolution, and join it.
- Pick something you believe in, that you want to make an impact in,
- and then question everything inside those companies or movements.”
Visit Enthead @ any of the following:
- Website: http://www.Enthead.com
- Like Us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Enthead
- iTunes: http://enthead.libsyn.com/rss
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=101938&refid=stpr
- FREE Pricing for Profit Download: https://enthead.com/pricing-for-profit
- FREE Celebrity Business Lessons: https://enthead.com/videos
- FREE Driving Consumer Behaviors that Profit Download: https://enthead.com/consumer-behavior-for-profit