Cinthia Pacheco, Digimorphs, discusses the use of Google Analytics, plus other tools to help measure marketing and website content. She goes on to answer the following questions:
- What should the entrepreneur/business owner know about what Google Analytics actually tracks?
- How can one start planning, and what should they prioritize, when they measure using Google Analytics?
- How often should one look at their measurements (e.g. daily/weekly)?
- How can one tie return on investment of their products/services using Google Analytics?
- Aside from Google Analytics, are they’re any other tools/processes/procedures you use to run your business that would help listeners?
- Any final lessons learned you’d like to mention to our Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following:
- Website: http://www.Enthead.com
- Like Us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Enthead
- iTunes: http://enthead.libsyn.com/rss
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=101938&refid=stpr
- FREE Pricing for Profit Download: https://enthead.com/pricing-for-profit
- FREE Celebrity Business Lessons: https://enthead.com/videos
- FREE Driving Consumer Behaviors that Profit Download: https://enthead.com/consumer-behavior-for-profit