Knowing what a Millennial wants first, isn’t necessarily the first step. Understanding who they are first might move the needle toward getting them to consider your products. Hector Santiesteban explains the millennial mindset in terms of business growth by answering:
- What skills, in relation to entrepreneurship, do you find millennial are desiring the most, or do they lack the least?
- Are their areas of business, services, products that you’re seeing millennial’s like to gravitate toward in growing their business?
- Are their growth areas of business or trends you’re seeing millennial’s move their business to that are gaps?
- What tools/processes/procedures do you use to help you run your business that you’d like to share with the Enthead listeners?
- Any final lessons learned regarding business growth that you’d like to share with the Enthead listeners?
BONUS PODCAST: DOING BUSINESS WITH INTEL!
Visit Enthead @ any of the following:
- Newsletter: http://www.Enthead.com
- Like Us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Enthead
- LinkedIn: https://http://www.linkedin.com/in/enthead
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EntHeads
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/enthead_podcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOU4oNZWSMuh0ieELrAMcTg
- iTunes: http://enthead.libsyn.com/rss
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=101938&refid=stpr
- FREE Pricing for Profit Download: https://enthead.com/pricing-for-profit
- FREE Celebrity Business Lessons: https://enthead.com/videos
- FREE Driving Consumer Behaviors that Profit Download: https://enthead.com/consumer-behavior-for-profit