Alisha Schenck, Facebook Ads professional, discusses her experiences as a digital marketer in terms of starting Facebook as a medium to grow your businesses. She describes it as the largest platform and further answers the need to level your mission and emotions to reach the mental space of the customer. She further answers:
- When is it the ‘right’ time to begin thinking about FB ads as a part of their marketing campaign?
- What is different about FB Ads compared to other forms of social media ads?
- What type of content does well and what elements should exist in every Facebook ad for the business that is ready to grow?
- What are some questions about FB ads that people don’t ask you that you wish they did regarding growth?
- What tools/techniques/processes do you use to help you run your business, outside of media/marketing, that you think would be helpful for the Enthead listeners?
- Are their any final growth lessons learned you’d like to share with the Enthead listeners?
Visit Enthead @ any of the following:
- Newsletter: http://www.Enthead.com
- Like Us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Enthead
- LinkedIn: https://http://www.linkedin.com/in/enthead
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EntHeads
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/enthead_podcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOU4oNZWSMuh0ieELrAMcTg
- iTunes: http://enthead.libsyn.com/rss
- Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=101938&refid=stpr
- FREE Pricing for Profit Download: http://enthead.com/pricing-for-profit
- FREE Celebrity Business Lessons: http://enthead.com/videos
- FREE Driving Consumer Behaviors that Profit Download: http://enthead.com/consumer-behavior-for-profit